Loving yourself is the most important thing in this world.


Ahh well starting back up with our diets was easier than expected. I made a wanna-be Red Robin Whiskey River Wrap which turned out perfect. Lots more veggies and protein less sauce and croutons. Meal prep has been going equally as well with lots of those cranberry walnut salads I like so much! Unfortunately we did not win the challenge. I have some grievances about it but it is what it  is and Dillon and I will keep trucking on.

We are still doing the Young Living CitraSlim products. They have proven to us that they help in weightless and hunger control. I am so happy with how it makes me feel through out the day!

On other news I decided to switch doctors. I have been going to the same doctor for 11 years that is the same doctor my sisters and mother go to. I only started seeing her originally as my mother is the one who took me to her. We have mostly come to a stale mate with her being able to help me with my health. She also can be very negative towards me when I tell her my concerns. Obviously it has taken a long time to come to this conclusion but I need to do whats best for me. Being around negative people and letting them effect your everyday like is now okay. I used to dread going into see her for my yearly exams. I am hoping with this new doctor things will be different. 

Remember to love yourself everyday!

Comments

Popular Posts