12 inches?


  Well I decided to measure myself for the first time since the start of this challenge and I found that I have lost a total of 12 inches. Absolutely crazy! I haven't noticed a change in my appearance but the measuring tape doesn't lie and neither does the scale. This process has been pretty wonderful so far and I am truly thankful that Dillon and I started this. We have 45 days left in this challenge which means we have done all that in just 15 days.


I have noticed that my skin feels firmer and my body overall feels a lot better. I been more on top of my skin care routine since this started even with me being sick. I use coconut oil habitually along with my many essential oils. I thankfully do not have any stretch marks which seems to be something my family is blessed with. Dillon has a few but coconut oils makes them basically disappear.

Be happy little world!




Comments

  1. Awesome Progress! I am also currently on a fitness journey! Feel free to check out my blog, I like to give advice on what I do that has helped me lose weight! Thetriptofit.com. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, keep going you'll achieve your dream shape soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! Keep up the hard work, it is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your results. 12 inches is a lot! Don't worry you may not notice it at first but others will notice it for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts