Finally!


   I finally got my hair done! Was able to get in with a super amazing girl and got just what I wanted. I haven't weighed myself lately but Ive been loving how I am looking in my clothes lately. It feels great to feel great haha. Dillon and I had a cheat day this week but I really didn't end up eating anything to bad except for some flat bread. I just wasn't craving anything in particular. Citraslim really helps with my cravings and appetite. Its crazy to think how much it has changed me! Dillon has had awesome progress to and has definite noticed more changes in diet and cravings. Dillon also just bought a new motorcycle...will the buying of toys every end haha. We officially have thirty days left of the challenge and only 25 days till Hawaii. Its already been a great year and I can't wait for more adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts