Weight Loss check in!

Its been a long week so far with a lot going on! Odin hasn't been feeling the best and has had a few accidents in the house unfortunately. I started putting lavender on him and he seems to be doing better. At least sleeping better! He's such a big sweetheart so its hard when he's sick as he almost smothers me.

Anyway weight loss update! I am down 17.8 lbs! Dillon is down 25 now and we have 36 days left. I wish I was close to 25 like Dillon. I am going to kick it up a notch and go to Hot Yoga tomorrow morning! We will also be checking out Orange Theory Gym that opened up near us.

Comments

  1. Well done!! 17.8lb is a great achievement. I've always wanted to try Yoga, hot yoga sounds like fun too, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl...not much more your doing great =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts