I am tired. They are tired.

A dog we fostered for months is back with us again and right back into our routine. I am hoping this does not add a lot more stress and mess up out diet. I am now down 8.8 pounds and Dillon is down 7! In a few more week we will measure each other again and log our progress.


We are also meal prepping early today and had healthy "pretend" huevos rancheros. Instead of tortillas I used ground turkey instead and only used about a table spoon of red sauce instead of salsa. it was filling and perfectly healthy/light. 

Dillon had to work so I am home cleaning and spending time with the dogs. I am ready for spring to officially be here so I can start yard working and planting! I am looking forward to planting some veggies and my beautiful flowers. 

I think Dillon and I are finally on the right track with getting our lives together!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts