FINALLY got my new glasses in!



  My new glasses are finally here! It was a treat to myself of sorts for losing 16 POUNDS! I was a little toooo excited for them. Its finally Friday and I am hopeful for a some what relaxing weekend. I am going to try and squeeze in a few hot yoga classes. Bikrim is such a great workout...between the heat and the challenging poses its awesome. I tend to have a love hate relationship with yoga here in Anchorage. We have some great studios but I tend to not agree with their policies and get along with the people that work at my favorite studio. There are a few other places but they don't have the same hot rooms. It also can be a struggle to get Dillon to go but I think he secretly loves it too! 😜 

We officially have 41 one days till the challenge is over and Monday will be three weeks. I haven't weighed myself since early this week but I am hope by week three i'll be down a total of 20 pounds. With how things have been going its possible but i'm just trying to avoid weighing myself all the time. We also need to start tanning in preparation for Hawaii. Getting a base tan means Dillon won't fry when we get there in May. Which is 36 days away! Absolutely crazy how time flies.


Have I touched on enough subjects today? 
Hahaha










Comments

  1. You are looking great. Congratulations on the weight loss and the new glasses. I am sure you will have an amazing time when you get to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts